Cookies are brief information that is sent and stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer through your browser when it connects to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide requested services that are not usually kept (session cookies), or to keep user data for other types of future services that can be kept. indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies can be own or third-party. There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the web, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling in forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos , social networks, etc.).
- Personalization cookies that allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc.).
- Analysis cookies that allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and that allow the measurement of user activity and the development of browsing profiles in order to improve the web sites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the web.
- Personalized advertising cookies that allow the management of the advertising spaces of the web based on the behavior and browsing habits of the user, from where their profile is obtained and this fact allows to customize the advertising that is shown in the user’s browser.
Equibertma only uses technical, personalization and analysis cookies, its own and those of third parties, which in no case process personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, when treating analysis cookies, we have requested your consent for their use, which in any case will be installed after a certain period of reasonable time so that the user has time to decide to give their consent or not.
In any case, we inform you that you can activate or deactivate these cookies by following the instructions of your Internet browser.